Thursday, October 14, 2010

Logos




I picked this logo because come on who does not like Batman. I love batman and I find this interesting because like you could never find someone else that would name themselves after a scary animal like batman. I think that people would not call them after a bat because they are ugly looking but batman had the courage to call himself after a bat.

I find this interesting because every since when I was little I was all into motorcycles but now I still wish that I could have one. To me the Harley is less dangers then a Suzuki XR because more people get hurt more on the Suzuki then they do on a Harley. Also there is a show called Choppers and they have Harleys on there and I like watching how they make them and do other stuff that they do to it.


 I find this interesting because everyone uses it and like you can connect with people and send pictures to each other to see each other or video chat with friends or everything like that like chatting with your friends. That is how I connect with my friends.


I find this interesting because I don’t see this now where in the USA. I think that  this logo is really interesting to me because like I never heard a gas station named Texaco, well there is something new for me that I learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment